Friday, March 2, 2012

Victoria

Hi... :D This is my story on how Ian Hecox and Anthony Padilla (Smosh) changed my life: When I was 7 years old, I got bullied. Not by one person. But by groups. I hated it. I would cry myself to sleep. I would yell at myself for not being more prettier then the other girls. I thought I was going to lose it. Until that one day, On June 28, 2006 I saw Smosh's first video. I fell in love.


 That past week, School ended and it was Summer Break. I watched all the videos they posted during the time. And everyday, I gained happiness, and hope. On the first day of school, The gang came up to me, Once again, And started bullying me. But that day, That one day, I had the courage to stand up for myself. One girl was coming at me for a punch. I grabbed her hand and said "Stop.Leave me alone." In a loud, But kind voice. They all walked away. Never coming back for me again. After that moment in life, I started to make new friends. My life was becoming better.


 On July 11, 2011, I joined Twitter for the first time. When I found out Smosh had a Twitter account, Words could not even say my reaction. I followed them right away. By that point in, Smoshers had been following me. I made great friends with them. All of them. They completed my life. They are my family. On 1/14/12, Smosh followed me. All I had was a smile on my face. A smile on my face and mouthed "Thank you for everything." Some Smoshers quit, forgot, or got banned from Twitter. That crushed me. I have been with Ian and Anthony for about 6 years. They taught me not to be shy, or to worry how other people think about me. They told me to just be myself. If Smosh was not here right now, Who knows where I would be. 

Ian and Anthony,
I love you <3 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment