Sunday, March 11, 2012

Kylea

Smosh, they’ve changed my life in so many ways. I’ve never had many friends and still don’t, I used to never be happy.  Then one day a few years back I was bored on Saturday, and was scrolling through Youtube. I saw a top viewed video called “Boxman” I decided to watch it because it looked obscure. I was then giggling throughout the whole video; I decided to look at more of their videos. After I watched about 20 I looked at my phone to see it was already 2:00 a.m. The next day I watched every single video, and started to love Smosh more and more. I then got twitter, and that’s when I started feeling so much better. To this day I doubt I can repay them for all that they’ve done for me.  They are my heroes, my inspirations, and I hope someday I will be loved by as many people that love them. So if Smosh actually comes across this, and actually reads it....




 I would just like to say, Smosh…You are such an inspiration to me; no one will ever be as great as you two, Ian and Anthony. And I want to say I love you, and thank you for all you’ve done. You guys mean so much to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment