Friday, March 2, 2012

Ciara

I haven't got one of these stories where I talk about my struggle with self harm, because I never did. But I had thought about it. I struggled with depression for 2 years. And being quite young.. that wasn't the best thing in the world. My dad had left my mum for a complete bitch. 


My Granddad and my Uncle both of which I was very close two died. I seemed to be sectioned of from my friends. I would always put a smile on my face when they were around but when I was on my own, I would cry. 

I would cry myself to sleep every night, hoping that my life would get better.And it did. I found Smosh. I'd watched a couple of their videos before but hadn't really got into them. But this time I watched them for 5 hours straight. 

And for the first time in 2 years I had felt like smiling. The past year has been a struggle for me, but they helped my get through it. And so has all of my family. My Smosh family.

 And I would just like to say thank you to them and to ahem 'men' 

Ian Hecox&Anthony Padilla.

No comments:

Post a Comment