Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Rachel I

Hi there. This is my Smosh story. Smosh has changed so many lives; including my own. So here is where my Smosh story begins:
            It all started six years ago. I was nine years old at the time. Even at nine I was bullied very often. I was not just bullied by other nine year olds. No, I was bullied by 17 year old teens. I remember, people used to make fun of me; calling me “retarded, stupid, dumbass, whore, (and yes I was nine)” People even told me to go kill myself. I remember when I was walking home from school. This is the worst memory ever. So, I was walking home and a bunch of teens, who were about sixteen or seventeen years old. I didn’t live far from school; about a block or two away. My mother trusted me and thought nothing was going to happen to me. She was wrong. These teens decided pick on me. Calling me all sorts of names. They grabbed me by the hair and started choking me. That is, until the police came. They were ran away. Meanwhile, my mom was worried sick. I had to go to therapy, and I couldn’t come to school for a month. I was an emotional wreck; nothing could have made me laugh. My mom was crying so much. I heard her. I was on the computer and I heard her. I was on Youtube, and I saw a video by two guys. I clicked on the link and it was Smosh lip-syncing the pokemon theme song. I started laughing. Their acting was hilarious!! I watched their mortal combat video and they were so funny! My mom rushed in the room and was crying happy tears. I was laughing. Smosh has utterly pulled me out of my depression. Here I am, six years later. Still at my computer watching Smosh every day. This proves that Smosh can do anything for people. 


They’ll make us laugh all of the time. And so this, my friends, is my Smosh story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment