Monday, March 5, 2012

Sofia

My whole life I have never been accepted. I was either to artsy or to different. I have been a smosher for almost a year now, this past year has been a living hell. This is because my mom ignores me and only plays mother when she wants to. Because of this and all of that other middle school bullshit piled up and it got to my head. I almost attempted to kill myself. As I shook there with a bottle of pills in my hand a thought came to my mind. If I kill myself I will never have a chance to meet Smosh or see there next video (alive). So even though my life is a living hell right now, I know that I have smosh. And i guess it all is worth it. 
So I will hold my head up high as I can and I will show everyone that there is more to me that meets the eye (sorry transformers lol). So that's how smosh has changed my life.


 And smosh if your reading this...thank you cuz without you I probably would be dead by now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment