Sunday, March 4, 2012

Elena

So this is the story of how smosh changed my life.

  When i was 4 my mom beat me up many times cause i wouldn't listen to her and that i used to go on my laptop a lot. I cried several times and was unhappy until the age 6. She always locked me in my room. Then at school, my best friend Kate in 4th grade showed me some old smosh videos that made me start using the internet more. I got a feeling of where i wanted to laugh.......I've never been this happy before in my life.....I started talking, laughing, and and acting much more nicer. But before all that, i honestly was thinking of killing myself cause i thought i had the worst life ever.....I've cried and cried several times but i started cutting when i was 10. My cuts have healed but there is still marks on my arm. After i turned 11 i stopped crying and my depression got over.....my mom stopped beating me up and i felt happy. By that day, i knew Ian and Anthony changed my life completely. I felt more alive and happy. I actually stopped thinking of killing myself. So i would like to thank them....for everything they've done. I love you guys.
Reasons why smosh changed my life:

1. They make me laugh; my tears of pain turned into tears of joy.
2. After i started acting more happy from watching smosh videos, my mom didn't beat me up since then.
3. I started talking about smosh at school and now, i'm the class clown of my class. :)
4. Because of smosh, i stopped cutting and crying.
5. I actually felt like i meant something to this world.
6. I've never been so loved and happy since i've stared watching smosh vids.
7. My whole life turned from a dark cloud to a sunny world.
8. Ian and Anthony mean everything to me.
9. They made me laugh and changed my life A LOT.
And
10...... SMOSH RULES.

 I would like to thank Ian and Anthony for changing my life, making me happy, and making me stop cutting and crying. I love you guys. ♥

    -Elena

P.S. I don't care if you like it or not.. I'm just telling my feelings to smosh. I love them. ♥♥♥ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment