Saturday, March 3, 2012

Neroli

Hey! My story is not as severe as some out there...but I would like to say it anyway. 

I haven't been a Smosher for SO LONG, but I've liked them for a while. More like loved. I've had a pretty crazy life. First of all, my parents hate each other. The fight, all the time. They were the reasons why I sometimes didn't do my homework, payed attention to anyone, or liked a lot of things. But I'm an only child, so I got a lot of attention from my parents. I had to convince them every week to not get divorced. My mom walked out on us 3 times but I chased her and got her back. My parents weren't a big fan of the internet, so I stayed away from it for a while. Second of all, I had so much pressure on me. From English school, to Japanese school, to piano, to ballet. Everyone wanted me to be the best. I couldn't take much of it. Although I love both ballet and piano, there was too much on my shoulders.

Then it was 4th grade. The worst year ever. I had a friend who shall not be named, and we would always talk and hang out and all of that. Until one day she decided to spread rumors, making me all alone. Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE in the grade hated me. They laughed at me, said things, and glared at me. Even my old friends did. Everyone in the class said things about me and I acted like I was unaware of it. I didn't cut myself, but I did cut my hair. The next day I brought in a bag of the cut hair and shoved it into that girl's face. I walked away after, feeling like "What the hell did I just do?". But whatever. It got even worse. Some kid decided to make a song that went like this. "Neroli has no friends...no friends...no friends..." I still hear it, although now I made better friends in middle school. It reminds me all the time. 5th grade was better, but I still can't believe I was bullied so much.

Then later on guys started to like me. I went out with 2, but they weren't long. I didn't like dating. My friends all pressured me into it. Peer pressure sucks.../: Later on, girls started to call me player and slut. I didn't really know why because they guys I dated didn't even talk to me. And I've never cheated on somebody so...it's weird.

Then this year I had the most amazing boyfriend ever. (Well, 2011) He was the BEST. We went on dates, I went to his house a couple of times, (We watched movies, nothing else. .-.) And we would make everybody jealous. We hugged everyday after school and kissed occasionally. (Which is really amazing for our grade c:) But one day everything had changed. Without any awareness, he broke up with me. Out of the blue. I was really upset. I cried and cried. While he was smiling. The reason was...he didn't care for me anymore. I couldn't even get over the fact that we broke up. But eventually I got over it. I got over all these things because of one reason and one reason ONLY.

Smosh. A 5 letter word that means so much to me. I was on my iPod, bored and curious so I went on YouTube. I found a Smosh video. I didn't really like them but I clicked on it anyway. And I was laughing, smiling. It was four a clock in the morning, and I was laughing the whole night. Watching Smosh videos, falling in love with Anthony Padilla. (One of the most attractive men of history.) And of course Ian Hecox. (One of the most cutest men of history.) Everyday I would watch IanH or Smosh. It was becoming an obsession. I showed some friends and they soon became obsessed. I loved them. Their jokes, laughter, videos, everything. I really think they're amazing. The Smoshers are just as awesome! I wish they all came to a school called "Smoshers School". xD I was feeling a bit down because Smosh never replied to me on Twitter so I made a Tumblr post about it. People were actually sending me messages saying such nice things. I was crying, with tears of joy, of course. And one day they responded to me. Another day they followed. I was so happy I literally almost fell out the window. x3 I know this is way too long, but just wanted to get my story out there. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment