Monday, March 5, 2012

Chloe

Hi! My name is Chloe. Here's the Story of how Smosh changed my life!


I struggle with Anxiety. Juggling School and other priorities is hard and I find myself unhappy and very stressed out most of the time. This last summer (June 9, 2011) I found Smosh.
 I would stay up till four in the morning watching videos that I've never seen and keeping up with the new ones they would post. Soon I got caught up with all their videos and I began to find myself much happier. Smosh always puts a smile on my face when ever I'm feeling down. Smosh has helped me with my anxiety and they make me feel like I have nothing to worry about. Ian and Anthony are my heroes. They're such kind people who never seem to let me down!


 I'm super thankful for them and I love them a lot! Thank you Smosh you help me everyday! Oh, and please keep doing what you're doing because you're fantastic!


No comments:

Post a Comment