Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Steph

My name is Steph(: I am 14 years old and live in Canada, B.C !
 When I started to regularly watch Smosh, it was the begining of 2011. (I had seen some of their older videos before, Boxman and Twilight New Moon Deleted Scenes 2 but didnt know it was them at the time ) Everything was a mess. I found it hard to smile and laugh, and just be happy. I was at constant war with my parents, and struggling in school. I felt like none of my friends really understood
my problems and I felt really alone.It was a scary feeling, it was like I was loosing myself. I was surfing youtube one day and I came across a Smosh video, I think it might have been one of their, If ___ were real. I just remember laughing for the first time in what seemed like forever. I made a twitter account so I could ask LWS questions, and I came across the
Smosher Family" Everyone was so nice to me and I felt like I belonged somewhere. 
         When Smosh replied to me for the first time I FREAKED out, I felt so happy that the people making me laugh every week, and who created the best online family ever, actually noticed me, I almost cried of  happiness. Ian and Anthony made it eaiser for me to breath, like a weight was lifted of my chest.  I started slowly to turn things around, I picked up my school grades, and began re-connecting with all my friends and family. I cant thank Smosh enough for what they have done for me, they made me laugh when nobody else could, and pulled me out of the rut I had created. I had something to look foward to everyweek, a new IIS, LWS, and the regular Smosh video. Laughter really is the best medicine.

Thank you Ian and Anthony. <3  I tried to keep this short, but if I
could I would write a full book about how you helped me. And to the Smosher Family, I dont know
how I could live  without you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment