Friday, March 2, 2012

Kenzie

So at the start of Febuary i was depressed i didnt know what caused it but i was …. I wasn’t sleeping or eating right . and sometime i would get up in the middle of the night and go to the bathroom at stare at myself in the mirror and laugh at myself for thinking that people cared about me.The next day i was in my room doing homework and i started to think that maybe if i killed myself people would be happier and they wouldnt care. The day after i went to school and asked my teacher if i could talk to her before i said anything else i started to cry and i couldnt stop …After that i felt like the hole world was agansit me. Later that day when i got home i went on YouTube and looked at the recent uploads and i saw “Smosh has uploaded a new video” i smiled it was the first time i had smiled in months ! i stated watching all the videos i could watch. I was smiling and laughing so hard it brought me to tears.
And i cant forget the day smosh tweeted me i was so happy i thought i was going to have a heart attack!

Also, i could never forget about my smosher family!! they made me feel wanted and loved and they would ask me how my day was and basically made me feel like i was loved . I havent thought about being sad for a whole month so i feel happy and i just want to say, thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment