Friday, March 2, 2012

Sammi

Hi, Smosh has helped me in so many ways, you don't even know. Here's my story. :) 


So I was with his guy, for 7 months already. Turns out he started liking my best friend in the summer. She liked him back, that was the worst part. So I  broke up with him, and was sad for 3 months. Then one day, he started chatting with me again on Facebook. He asked me if I still had feelings for him. I told him that I never stopped, and he asked me out again. Stupid me said yes again. I really regret it. I'm crying while typing this, holy. Okay, anyways, turns out he asked me out because he needed a date to the dance. I found out on the day of the dance that I was his second choice for the dance. The first was my 'best friend'. So I broke up with him, again. I was stupid, for even saying yes the second time. Lol, I didn't even start talking about Smosh yet... So anyways, he now has a girlfriend. No, it's not my 'best friend'. It's another girl.. Kayla. She's nice, short, and she's cool. Um, yeah. They actually talk to each other. I didn't talk to him at school, since he's a shy boy & I'm a shy girl. But Kayla's talkative, so I guess she's better.


 I started watching Smosh in 2008, but I watched them everyday since Summer 2011, when I was still with him. Uh, so when I found out that my best friend liked him & he liked her, I watched Smosh and they helped me become happier, and made me forget about him. And this is where Kayla comes in the picture. After we broke up, she started flirting to him & started to like him. It was DISGUSTING. They got together and that made me sad again. I kept watching Smosh everyday, right when I get out of school, and right when I get up. Ian and Anthony cheered me up since the day I found them on Youtube. I can't thank them enough.


 Also, I forgot everything about him, I fucking hate him so much of how he hurt me & everything, and I hate him even more since today he purposely pushed me and made me almost fall. Okay, I'm done, thanks for listening to my story. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment