Monday, March 5, 2012

Myra

..
I know you're most likely not to read this, but it is worth a try. You all mean so much to me. I may be just an annoying fangirl to you, but you guys are my life. I've never had many friends, and have always had a rough life. I'll start at the beginning.


The first nine years of my life I was abused by my father. When I was eight I was suicidal. At nine, we moved away suddenly. Three quarters of everything I owned had to be left behind. My dogs and cats had to be left, my friends and to be left, and I've never seen my dad since. We were living with my mom's coworker for sixth months before we even found a place to live. When I was eleven, I finally found out about YouTube. I wasn't a huge fan of it, so I didn't get on as much. I had made a couple new friends, but then we were forced to move AGAIN. We packed up and I had to leave all my new friends behind. In seventh grade I met my now best friends. I was very happy, but tended to get stressed a lot. At the beginning of eight grade (2011) my good friend Elsa had showed me a Smosh video, Charlie the Drunk Guinea Pig. I wasn't in love at first, but Elsa (being the stubborn, persistent person she is) kept telling me to watch more. After watching around ten videos, I was hooked. Every week I feel loved because I have something to look forward to.


Ever since I found about you guys, I feel wanted, loved, and very happy. Whenever I am depressed, I watch your guys' videos and I am immediately laughing, and in my own little paradise. You have effected my life in ways I never thought possible. You bring me joy, and humor. I think differently, I act differently, I have many friends (even if we are ALL outcasts in school) and I have never felt better.


Even if my family has problems, and no money, and we struggle a lot, I can get away from it all by watching your videos. Like I said, you don't know me, but I sure know you. Does that make me sound like a stalker? I don't know; but I just want to say, THANK YOU. You make me feel loved. Thank you.


P.S. On the Smosh account (wasn't sure if it was Ian or Anthony) I was tweeted, and that made me so happy. I was crying, and shaking, and barely able to speak. It made my LIFE. :)


I love you-you're my LIFE <3

No comments:

Post a Comment