Thursday, March 8, 2012

Cline S.

My name is Caroline aka Cline. I'm 17. I will tell you my story.

There was a time when I was really depressed. I was crying all the time and I was always sad. But I pretended to my friends and my family that I'm fine. 
Why? Because no one would care. And if i'll tell them what's wrong, they couldn't do something for me. Nobody can.

My life was a nightmare, and it still is a nightmare but less than before. And this nightmare began during my childhood: 
I've been beaten, mistreated, treated like shit, tortured, bullied, and ... This happened everyday. It was my sister. I still don't know why she did that to me :'(
Also, my parents fought in front of me all the time, and beat me sometimes too. They didn't like me... They don't like me. But I prefered watching them fight than being tortured. 

And I was just a child. 

I grew up with this horrible pictures in my head. I've lost my childhood and a part of my adolescence. 

When this monster is gone, I felt better but those scars on my skin make me remember what she did to me. This haunts me every day, every night. I can't stop thinking about what she did. 

These horrible memories began to be stronger. I wanted to delete it. I couldn't live quietly without thinking about it. 
But the pain inside me hurt me more than if I cut myself. That's why I didn't cut myself or do that kind of stupid thing, because it is useless and I think that I've been tortured enough. I don't want to feel the pain anymore. 
I just wanted to sleep. Forever. 


About Smosh:
I remember this day, I was desperate and really depressed. I wanted to change my mind. So I decided to watch some videos on Youtube. And then (I still don't know why I choose this video) but when I watched it, I felt so good, I laughed so hard, I felt so much better! I don't know how to explain you what I felt, but it was so good!

And this video which changed my life was a Smosh video (i don't remember which video it was) because after that, I began to watch every Smosh videos, all day and night!
I could hate their videos and forget them but it was not the case!  (Moreover, some friends tried to make me smile but they failed, nobody could make me laugh!) But SMOSH did it! I think that it is because we have the same sense of humor! And that's why I continued to watch their videos.

Thanks to them I began to apreciate life again! 

It is amazing how the laughter can change our moods... and our lives!
And now I want to live those wonderful moments again and again and forever! 
I need to laugh; I need to watch Smosh videos! They are my drugs! And now I'm addicted to them! I can't stop watching their videos ♥
I can't tell how much they changed my life! No, more than that: THEY SAVED MY LIFE! 



Oh and by the way, if they will stop making videos it doesn't matter! I will not kill myself just because one day they'll stop everything! I'm stronger than that! But I will be very sad :( 

Ok, now know you know everything! (... uuh not really, I didn't write all my life because I will started to cry and think about those memories (again)...)

Anyway the thing is that I can't tell how much I love Smosh and how much they saved me! I love them so much!
I'm so grateful to them! I would like to meet them and thanks them for changing my life! I needed this change! 
They are the best thing that ever happen in my life. :')

God bless them! ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment