Monday, March 5, 2012

Anonymous

Hi. I remember when I used to be depressed. When my whole
world was just empty. I used to cry myself to sleep every night.
I hated everything. I've cut so many times, and felt the need to
kill myself. It's not like anyone cared right? People told me I was
 weird. And even my friends were ashamed of hanging out with
me because I was the 'different' one. We have a screwed up 
society. Where people judge each other. I just wanted to leave
this fucked up world.

   Then, this Little thing called Smosh came along. These two
adorable guys lit up my world. The first video I've seen by them 
was 'Amazing New Drink' They made me smile within the first
30 seconds in the video.

    For once in my life I actually felt happy. I started watching more
and more of their videos and I was hooked. Smosh became my
life from then on. Video, by Video my love for them has gradually
grown. Ian and Anthony make my world complete. 

    After a few more months of Smoshing, I finally decided to make
a twitter. Twitter is where I keep it real. Everybody's fake on Face-
book. I followed some few Smoshers, All the Smosh accounts, etc.
    I started to read some Smoshers tweets. And I was surprised 
how we all relate. Most of us has been through depression at one 
point. And somehow, with our past, we all connected. Without 
Smosh I wouldn't be the girl I am today.

   Since Smosh, I've become friends with people I actually have
in common with. Smosh made me feel good. Watching there 
videos made me laugh hysterically. And during class, I'd giggle
to myself about something Ian had said in a video. People 
would look at me like I was crazy, but if they only knew. I used
to be sad and insecure. But now, I'm Happy and confident.
  
Even though you'll never read this, Thanks Ian and Anthony.
I know this is Cliche, but Smosh saved my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment