Thursday, May 3, 2012

Grecia

So, my name is Grecia Morales and I live in Mexico.
I started watching Smosh like... just 7 months ago and they are just my life.
Yes, I'm only 13 years old but my entire life are 2 men from Sacramento, California.
I know about them because a friend of mine show me the video 'POKEMON IN REAL LIFE' and I just LOVE IT. It was on October from 2011. So, when I went back home, I turn on my computer and wrote 'Smosh' on the Youtube search bar and I clicked to the video 'FIRETRUCK'. That was my second video, I can still remember that.
Then, I started watching every single video on their channel. Nobody in my family actually understood my obsession with them and once my mom forbade me watch another video on Youtube and then she took my computer and hide it on her room. I cried like... for 2 days.
I was so sad, and then, 3 days later it was my birthday, So, my mom gave me my computer back and she also gave me an iPod, and i was so excited because I could see the Smosh videos whenever I want to.
Later that day, I turn on the laptop and the first thing I opened on Google Chrome was Smosh.com and I started watching every video that i missed in those days.
I was so happy, and I started downloading every single video with extras and bloopers and now my iPod has 10gb of videos and all are from Smosh.
I also was so distracted at school, because, I was thinking in which video was going to be uploaded that day and all that smosher stuff. Smosh, they’ve changed my life in so many ways.
They are my heroes, my inspirations, and I hope someday I will meet them.
If someday, they come here, on this blog, and they read this... I just want to tell them THANK YOU. Thank you for being that missing part of my life that i was looking for. Thanks for making me smile everyday, even when I'm a little depressed or I'm just mad, a video from Smosh can make me happy with just 2 or 3 minutes. I love you guys so much. Thanks for being you. I just want to tell them that they are more important to me than my freaking life, they're so important to me that, I could die for them. Anyways, who would miss a stupid 13 year old girl?
Then, one day, I know I'm gonna meet them. Or maybe, I'm gonna talk to them on twitter or I don't know where, but before I die, I want to know that Smosh actually read something from me. Because... they are my life... How can you live without them!?
One day, I was depressed 'cause everyone on High School were telling me that I was crazy and that I'll never meet them. They literally told me "Stop dreaming. They will never even notice you" that day... It was on Friday. That day I think about run away, go to another place, not in my house, not in school. I just wanted to be free.
After recess, in my classroom, a new student came in, and her name was Katie. I don't wanted to talk to anybody, but she came with me and tell me "Hi, I'm Katie, and you?" I told her my name, I told her my story and then we both were talking about our hobbies. I realized that she was going to be my best friend when she said "I love Smosh. Do you know who are they?" I literally jump of happiness and told her ALL the things I love from Smosh.
Right now she's next to me. Watching every single word I'm writing. And she's smiling at me. We are the best friends in the world. Sometimes she call me Anthony and I call her Ian. We are just so equal and perfect for each other. I love her, she's awesome.
I love her with my heart. Because thanks to her, I have a person who doesn't think I'm crazy for loving 2 men from other country. Later that day that I met her, she came into my house and we watch "LEGEND OF ZELDA RAP" and we laughted so hard and we download the song to our iPods.
You know what? I don't care what people say. SMOSH IS MY DAMN LIFE AND NOBODY IS GONNA CHANGE THAT. YOU DON'T LIKE IT? GTFO.
Thanks Smosh. For making us smoshers SMILE everyday.
Also, thanks Brandi for making us realized that we are not alone. WE LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

  1. The fact that you rely so heavily on Smosh scares me. The fact you managed to make a friend with similar interests is great, but valuing your own life underneath the lives of two people you don't even know is frankly unhealthy.

    It's okay to be a fan. It's even okay to be a fangirl. But this is beyond that. It's plain unbalanced.

    You have the realise that essentially, Smosh is a BUSINESS. I don't know how Ian and Anthony really feel about their jobs, as they are different people to how they appear on camera. I'm sure they appreciate their fans and the fame they have. But devoting your entire life to a business is worrying.

    I suggest you get help. Thankfully you're only thirteen, obsessions come and go, but for now, please get help. CRYING because you couldn't watch a video is so, so sad. So scary and worrying.

    What would you do if Smosh broke up? If Ian or Anthony got married, had kids with their girlfriends? This probably will happen. I doubt their entire lives are based around Smosh, no matter how much they love it.

    I'm so scared for you. Please get help. This obsession is insane and it's hurting you.

    Sincerely,
    Alice.

    ReplyDelete